Awww, Countrygirl, I loved the visual I got with your post! I can now officially say that I have a happy marriage. I'm working on my trust issues and they've taken such great strides, even just this year. It is not right of me to make someone pay for what someone else did. Just this year I finally feel at home here (I moved into my husband's home that he had had for three years at the time.) It's a second marriage for both of us. And both of us were married for 30 years before. We both were trashed and hurt. All of that gives us a very deep understanding of each other's hurts and malfunctions because of what happened. We do strange but nice little things, too. I run out and start his car for him each morning. I make his lunch and put in little notes or jokes. When he comes home 10 hours later, I have never failed to be at the door or down the path to greet him. I always make sure I look good, lipstick and all! There are so many little routine things that make it all very "ours." I feel warm and secure....how much better can that be?