Thanks Meredithbead, Dotsie and Lynn, It was a very good experience, and because of it radiating from having been here earlier in the morning, it was also a warm spiritual experience.

I did tape it, but have only watched it once through. One thing that's been bothering me is that I hardly recognized myself. That sounds wierd, but it's true. I had no idea that that's what I looked like. Hubby thinks it's because I wore coke-bottle glasses all my life and am still not used to not wearing them (I had laser eye surgery two years ago). At first glance at the tape, it looked my mother's face...I never knew I bore such a strong resemblance to her...I guess the thick glasses always hid that from me.

Anyway, I'll have to look at the tape again, but was surprised at how it was if I was looking at a total stranger. I hope it's the glasses thing, and not some deeper "disengagement" issue.

People have been writing to say that they were impressed with my presence and delivery, some sounding quite surprised that I did so well [Smile] So that's been fun to hear too. Anyway, thank you all so very much for your much-needed support and kudos and warm presence in my newest venture out my front door. You definitely helped make it possible for me to do this. I can't imagine being able to do this a few months ago before I found BWS!!!