Dear Boomer Women Writers:
Our month has come to an end. That does not mean that our relationship must do so. I shall pop in occasionally and I want you to feel free to contact me. You can always reach me at hojonews@aol.com. Be aware, though, that I get a huge number of e-mails each day so put something like "BOOMER" in the subject line. Avoid using subject that a spammer might use to catch one's attentions. Of course, that is advice that will work well for you across the board.

You'll also find me at my website, www.howtodoitfrugally.com.

And, I've become a huge blogger. LOVE it.
Find me at:

www.sharingwithwriters.blogspot.com, a general blog on all things writing

www.thefrugaleditor.blogspot.com, a blog that generally will use a question and answer format for editing and formatting questions

www.authorscoaltion.blogspot.com, a blog that will help you get the most out of book fairs

www.warpeacetolerance.blogspot.com, a brand new blog on subjects that I explore in my writing. It also will include support for our troops. My grandson just left for his second sting in Iraq!!!

www.thenewbookreview.blogspot.com, a blog where you can extend the life of your favorite review. The guidelines for submitting are in the column on the left.

So, call on me for consulting, editing, to sign up for my newsletter or just to chat. Feel free to contribute your resources to my newsletter, too. We're all in this together. Gotta keep learning from one another. (-:

Best,
Carolyn
Author award-winning THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER and THE FRUGAL EDITOR. "After reading , THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER you may know more about book publicity than your publisher." ~ Tim Bete, director, Erma Bombeck Writers' Workshop