Eagle, if you are seeking God's will then you have nothing to worry aobut. I always think that if I make a mistake and it's something I prayed about, then it was meant to be, part of His plan.

But you won't make mistakes. I get the feeling you are CLEAR about your message, and what a great message it is!

Here's a quick, cool story. I was on a talk show a couple summers ago. First time I had done television. Boy had I prayed and prepared. The morning of, I sat in the green room with the other guests. Then it was my turn to meet with the makeup artist. I began talking about my message of healing one another by sharing stories. I somehow mentioned my faith. Turns out, the gal was a devout Christian. She gave me the extra encouragement and confidence I needed to jump right in the seat and go to town with my interview. It was all in God's plan. I was so enthralled with how He set that morning in action. I couldn't believe it.

I'm praying for your interveiw. I will also dig out my notes from my training. I'll post some pointers for you later this week.

Where are you?