Thank you for your kind words of support. I'll know a bit more about what to expect in regard to my face after my appointment with the dermatologist tomorrow (hooray, finally!)

Chatty, I'll definitely let you know what diagnosis she ends up making.

Dotsie, I'm glad you told me about the toothpaste...it had actually crossed my mind in the past couple of weeks to try it. I don't know why; I seem to remember reading somewhere that toothpaste was good for something other than teeth, but couldn't remember what, so didn't want to use it unless I was sure it wouldn't damage the skin even more. There were days this past week when I couldn't even touch it, all I could do was splash water on it and then let it air dry.

As luck would have it, it's clearing up...duh, doesn't that always happen just when you're finally getting in to see a doctor about a chronic problem, it disappears just in time for the appointment! But we took lots of pictures, so I can show her what it's normally like.

Smile, thank you for your kind words! What a lovely vision, to hope that even just one person's day or life could be brightened and encouraged by what we talk about in that interview.