It IS amazing how we picked ourselves up! When I consider all that was, I can hardly believe it myself. The devastation of losing all that I knew as my life.....home, friends, job, duties, everything my eyes saw daily....came to a very sudden ending. After my husband's humiliating resignation in late October, we had to stay in the parsonage until our move on December 1st. Fortunately, I have little memory of those weeks. You know what? I think I just, this very minute, learned something about myself as I type this! I always, ALWAYS loved the Autumn but since that time I go through a very sad, lonely time this time of year. This week I've felt tearful and sad and couldn't come up with a cause. Hmmm....I think I'm onto something here. Anyway, I, too, know that feeling of having people avoid you like you have the plague or something. And the thing is....we had done NOTHING wrong!!!! I had loved and supported this man for 30 years of my life and I just KNEW we would grow old and die together. I had the utmost of trust and respect for him. I have to say that to this day, I do not have that type of trust in anyone and especially my own dear husband. I trust him but not as I did before. I doubt I'll ever muster up that kind of respect and trust again for anyone. Sad, but true.