I'm a wide open book, Dianne...about a year after our divorce was final, he married this other woman (she had been the church secretary, by the way....how classic is that?) They have been married 3 years now and have had a terrible time of it all. He has apologized profusely over and over again to me. My daughter who lives very clsoe to him says he sits at her kitchen table and cries over the fact of what he did to me and our family and says how unhappy and miserable he is. This is a great example of how the grass is rarely greener on the other side....or better put, you reap what you sow. The really hard thing for me to come to terms with now is I just found out that he accepted an invitation from a church and has become their pastor, something he hasn't done since we left our church and something he's always said he could never do again....just found out last week. I am soooo disappointed in him, but I have a new life and must keep on going. I swear I could write a book about all those years....UNreal! It's odd but I was looking for a forum specifically for former pastor's wives when I came across this site...this is what I needed, not the other. For me, it's far more healthier! Although, there are moments when I just want to talk about what happened. Thanks for asking, Dianne!