Lola it's a little hard to recognize your granddaughter. Can you lighten the picture and post it again? Bathing the baby in a bucket! That's a calendar picture; so cute! An alter boy already at 7 years old. I forgot that they can serve so young. My youngest son loved being an alter boy, although you would never think now that he was one!

Sorry about Anaiya's picture being so big. I thought I had reduced the size. Maybe I clicked on document reducing instead of website. Hope this doesn't slow anything down. If so, I can cancel the picture out of photobucket.

Dotsie, since we have been taking care of Anaiya I have more contact with the neighbors. It's also because I hardly do any more work, and am out in the yard or going for walks with the little one.

She attracts people like a magnet, honestly. She's like her Mom and Dad, all happy smiles and love. I never realized so many grandmothers lived around us,…and all baby boomers too. We are at the beginning friendship stage, but it looks like we have a lot in common.

Our lives have become richer through our grandchild in more ways than we can count.