Hannelore, I absolutely love it when you post these photos. One of these days I am going to post photos right back at you. When visiting our son in Florida (he's the one in film school) he arrived at the hotel with a gift for me. He and a friend won a Canon digital camera in a photo contest. Since they both already have very nice digital cameras, they were kind enough to give it to me. I was touched. One of these days I am going to read the manual and get busy.

Anyway, I remember wondering if you were going to have energy to watch your grandbaby. You were posting in anticipation. And now your questioning if you will be able to let her go. God has gotten you to this point. He will not dissappoint you when she leaves. However, I think your husband has a great idea. Take off and occupy your mind with other things as soon as she leaves. Want to come to Baltimore? My husband has the same theory in life...you must always have a trip to look forward to. It's a wonderful way to live. And if not a trip, then soemthing out of the ordinary to keep life interesting.

Edited by Dotsie (09/19/07 01:29 PM)