Thanks for asking, Dotsie!
I'm trying to follow my heart and mind here and it has me dancing more! I'm not sure why my body and heart are leading me to dance more since my four surgeries but they are!
I am listening to my body and before this I was dancing only to keep my "chops," teaching here or there, and dancing in the studio now and again to keep my ability there. Now I am acting as I did before I fell ill and I am compelled again to dance, as I have been all my life. My style has changed a bit, or I should say that my style has added ability that I'm sure came from the trauma I experienced.
It it wants to dance, I shall allow my body to do so. I was reviewed in N.Y. as a "world class dancer," and "one of a kind," so if I do keep going I would probably go back to the world of choreography.
I don't know, Dotsie. I do know that my dancing is leading me and the idea to take some classes is there too so I am looking into it.
I never end up in small things so it's sort of exciting since I was sick for four years before this!
Again, I thank you for asking, that is very kind of you. I'll keep hanging in and again, your site is fantastic. I have told a few friends who will join.
dancer9

"Question your privilege"