Wow, you did a brilliant and good thing! This needed to be done!
I do a bit of what you are saying. I ask my higher power for guidance and wonder where it will take me. I have been on stage or screen since I was 5 years old and still do some dancing but I know it's time for a change, a big one. My life is always big and I expect whatever I do will be on that scale. If not, I'd be okay with that too!
Thank you for this post, it was motivational and reminds me to get in touch through meditation with my higher power and to listen to my heart and when I decide to do something to go for it with the same fearlessness with which I entered the world of entertainment. My world is full of colorful and wonderful people because of my choice and I've been lucky enough to make money enough to allow me not to work if I choose.
I am at some sort of empass and I'm very much in the dark about what my spirit wants me to do now. I continue to dance and I always will, I always have since I could stand up. Still, it is not my career choice anymore. This is the puzzling part.
I feel excited reading a post like yours because you did something sort of what I would do if that were my calling.
Congratulations on your site, it is wonderful and I believe, needed. I hope it does well for you and continues to be a success. Good for you! You just never know, do you?
Best,
dancer9
* I believe my email is available for everyone, feel free to use it if you like, just mark it "boomer forum," so I recognize it!

"Question your privilege"