Hi Mustang, I like the new picture. As you know my day job is real estate agent in Colorado. Starving real estate agent. The market is not good. It should be because interest rates are at a two year low, and there are plenty of homes on the market. The media hints at recession are frightening to buyers. Foreclosures are causing short sales; the bank will take whatever it can to get a house out of its foreclosure inventory. In Arizona, I hear there are a lot of "walk aways" which means that owners who cannot afford the rising interest rates on the ARM (adjustable rate mortgages)... the owners just leave their homes in the middle of the night. These are middle-class subdivision homes being left vacant. Retirement communities have houses on the market for over a year. Another thing that happened is that when people bought their houses two-five years ago, they figured that within this time frame they would have received promotions, pay increases, etc. Instead, there are lay offs. Yikes! Doom and gloom! I glanced at your original post. I don't know the southeast market (although I do know a good agency in the Carolinas). What are you thinking of doing? Selling, moving on, staying put? Ask a question, I give you an essay! PL