Mustang, you wrote" local realtors don’t really care about a single woman’s thoughts that affect her decision making. They simply want to make a sale, especially with the present market." I am a real estate broker in Colorado, and I would say that the above statement is not at all true here. We really care about a person's position, and it is a matter of ethics to be absolutely truthful. The brokers I work with agonize over how to help a client to the client's best interest. This is a buyer's market. That means that buyers can and will ask for the moon and the stars. In real estate terms, that means the buyers will ask the sellers to pay closing costs, to fix anything that needs repair, to pay for a home warranty for the buyer's first year...etc. For every home that is on the market, there are 7-10 just like them for sale too. Have you heard today's news that home values have declined for the first time in history. FSBO can be a nightmare. Yes, Mustang, I would agree that you hold your cards for now. I looked at horse properties over the weekend for myself. It is my dream too! And for now, it will remain a (sigh) dream. L, PL