I know we chatted bout this privatlie, i reallie din't know you had posted about it this way , you may have wondered why i was asking questions that are answered heer, i promise i wasen't being a pest.

i just read this postall the way through, sorrie so much been going on for you, both of you. It is bad enough when one has to work out the practicalities of disabilities, the emotions (for you and D) then theirs the financial stuff all valid all worriesom. The financial stuff is hard work getting the papers in order by the sounds of it and the worrie of that alone makes living a day much harder.

You have a lot to fight for but i know your up for the fight. I reallie do hope your applicasion go's through first time, then thats something done, dusted and out the way. I can certinlie "pray" that for you.

I hope the counslling is doing good in any way it can, even finding some peace and gentile thoughts in this difficult time. You reallie are a sweethart anno and i hope you get the best of all that can come your way.

Its was good to hear that the meal out may have been difficult but that it happend and it was succesfull, familie get toghers can be so important. I glade you had another oppertunitie for some good memories eventhough their may have been a bit of sadness their at the same time. Whishing you manie more oppeertunites for happie memories and good times.

Personalie, i reallie appriate your kind encouraging words to me, more so in the midst of your owen troubles.

lots of love and huggs, anno xx