Renee, you usually mean well, but I must say I am dismayed that I am in the middle of a crisis with 1) mother dying and Alzheimer's 2) 101 year old grandmother about to die 3) step father who is a wreck due to above 4) returning to real estate in this awful market due to mortgage changes 5) husband got fired, and you inserted a message about needing a TILE guy for your bathroom. I feel lonely enough, it was hard enough to even ask for prayers, and now I feel like you made a mockery of my request for prayers. You know, I don't tell people I'm praying for them, because that is my business. But I think I have been supportive when possible here. And I've received tons of support, more than can be imagined. So I don't know why you chose to insert a problem about fiberglass in this thread during my time of need. Call me a Drama Queen, call me sensitive, I just don't care. But please try to be sensitive in regards to what thread you are on when you network for a tile guy and I'm about to die from overwhelming crisis.