Eagle Heart,
I have suggested he think about doing handy man work. I didn't get too much of a response. I am afraid he is sinking into depression. It really has been a bad year for us and he's pretty much reached a breaking point. He spent several days mostly just staring at the TV and sleeping. Last weekend my schedule got rearranged so that I was able to work it out for us to take off to Orlando to spend the weekend at my sisters and relax and regroup. I figured after a few days away we'd be better able to deal with things. Sometimes you have to do that. I am trying to be supportive and patient, but he has to do something soon. He hasn't made any effort yet to look for work, but then again, we had some other things to settle first. We had the plumbing problem to clean up and repair, then a court date over a dispute last week, that went much better than expected thankfully. Now he's been called for jury duty. I hope that doesn't drag on too long. He did file for unemployment, which he'll get, but only half of what he was making. I have picked up a few new customers, so that's going to help out. I picked up the latest copy of Woman's Day magazine Friday and there was an article about work from home jobs. I am going to look into those possibilities. Hanging in there.
Gerri