Hello friends, I feel funny for asking for prayers. I hold people in prayer, but I don't think I know how to receive prayer. I am freaking out. So I am reaching out. I also hate to sound like a victim, but I do feel as though I've reached my limit. As you know from the "lying is cheating" thread, my H and I have had our share of concerns regarding our relationship. And, as you know from the "caring for our parents" forum, you'll read that my mother has terminal cancer and Alzheimer's. In the meantime, my H got fired. And I re-entered a former career in real estate. I'm still, always, working on my Project for TEARS, and I have a presentation to give next week. But there is no income! How do we live without an income? I do not want to have to put my own house on the market; we will not even break even. We are living on savings and faith. I'm nervous that without health insurance I will have to cut back on my anti-depressants. My H is medicated too. I'm rambling. Before I go on and on, please, if you have a chance, if you want to, a prayer for my H and I would be OK with me. Love and Light back at you, L, PL