LOL...JawJaw. I just reread the Guenia pig comment. About the 31 yr. old...basically he broke my heart and I asked for it bigtime. Seems we aren't compatible because (1) he just wanted a booty call when he felt like it (2) he didn't care to hear anything about me or my life (3) thought I was too demanding because I expected a reply from my emails and text messages (4) started to "feel" and he said he didn't even miss his dead twin brother...
Well, I'm a feeler and need a h#$$ of a lot more than that!! So I told him he was right about the incompatibility thing and erased his phone number from my phone, his email address from my PC, showered real good, and returned his gifts and told him he was dead to me.
Not at all worried about the loser ex...he is seeing one of his old smoking/drinking buddies and we don't even talk much. I'm getting nothing from him anyway at all, but bad memories.
Now its all about ME. I'm working out, trying to eat right and joining an adventures and outings club for socialization.