Hi Orchid! I agree with most you say works for yourself. I've a good Asian friend and one of the things she does beautifully is know how to adorn herself with jewerly.

I have dark eyelashes myself and when I am tired, I just curl them up with an eyelash curler to open my eyes and go.

My Asian friend who has a gift for adorning herself, her way has a knack for her jewelry. She wears a white gold chain that is of a unique design, and it is as long as say...her collar. It is a beautiful chain and it is well made and an investment. She wears this chain with everything and wears small white gold hoop earrings. Very small hoops. The necklace has become "her," and without it she would not be as together as she looks, yet she achieves that "together," look with this one chain necklace no matter if she is in jeans and a T shirt. It is lovely on her and no one could pull it off except perhaps and Asian woman who can wear small and simple jewelry with such an impact.

I thought I'd mention that in cases it gave you any ideas. Again, her chain is unique in it's links, but it is a simple and short chain.

dancer

P.S. You are Asian and that means you are classy and beautiful with very little adornment, Perhaps a natural lip color if your face does look good with adornment and your lashes a bit curled do the trick. Still, have you tried a bit, just a bit, of natural powder blush on the apples of your cheeks and feathering out and up towards your ears? It might look lovely if it is the only make up you wear and it is subtle.
The thing I admire about my Asian friend is the LITTLE amount of work required to make her beautiful! Less is more for her and she is lovely.
D.

"Question your privilege"