Hi Jaw Jaw! Excuse me, but first, let me do this:
Orchid, If you saw orange, the right orange, with a pink, the right pink, you would see a "happening," combination. I know that orange is some people's nightmare and I must say that orange is hard to wear. I wanted to give you an option.

Thanks, Jaw Jaw!
Okay, redheads can look so very good in deep deep purples! I love that, it is so classy and so hip! If you accent that ppurple with deep green, (refuse to wear bright greens, please,) you will have a nice look for a redhead. Deep purple is full of good taste and says "I know what I'm doing when I get dressed!" Redheads look better in black than they think and tend to get a bit "cheap," for lack of a better word, when they give in to that need to wear green. Only accent with green and you will look like the sophisticated woman you are! Another color that is rare and that a redhead can blow the doors off is mustard! Mustard is incrediable on red heads! If I was a red head, I would dress in surprising colors that no redhead thought of and not listen to those sales people in some stores that bring you green, for example, or brown and tell you, "this will look so nice with your hair!" Try new things! If you want more colors, I'll give um to you!
You smoking lips are really treated with botox injections every three months but who wants that?
The thing that takes the edge of those and other things is called "Renova," or "Retin-A." Those creams are perscribed by your doctor, any doctor and they are used on your skin at night. They will cause your skin to peel, and peel a lot at times but there are ways to control that. With all that peeling comes layers of little wrinkles that were too deep! Also, as you peel your skin, it gets to be the same color all over and gets rid of those dark patches you can't see and light places. With one color of skin, they blend in nicely. The OMG thing that some women do, and some with success and some with burns is use salicylic acid which is found in wart remover products. This acid peels layers off their face very well, and as I said, sometimes too well! It vcan cause VERY serious burns and the women who use it well will buy callous remover, smear it on a nasty set of wrinkles for SECONDS and then wash it off FAST. I do not recomment you try this at home unless you are a nurse or you know how to use it because of some other education. BUT, you asked, so I gave it all to you! W/O Plastic surgery, those lines are hard to get rid of but botox wipes them right out. A shot of botox will last you about 4 months before your skin eats it so you have to keep it up again and again.

Hows that? I hope it helped. Let me know if you have questions,

dancer, wink

Edited by dancer9 (10/23/07 01:01 AM)

"Question your privilege"