You're right, Orchid, dresses are dropped waist, or they are empire line. The menswear look is big with a hat, as women started wearing that man's look at that time. There are colors and sweaters as vests.

You might benefit from a vinegar wash anyway because there would be shampoo residue on your hair. If your skin is oily, it does help to wash your hair more often, you are right. You might try the rinse to see if it helps your hair.

The flat iron is used by women with straight hair! It is used by those with straight hair to make their hair sheet-like. They want hair that has a flat cuticle so it lies downn like it never did. It is a VERY flat look! It is used by woman with slightly wavey hair as well! Those with very wirey hair would use it as they always have: First have their hair straightened and then use a flat iron on that! There are women with very slightly wavy hair having it chemically straighened and then using an iron! To straighten your hair is not good for it chemically, but they do it so it is easier to keep up. It is a good look, the flat iron, that is, but requires using the iron daily so it's best to use a product to coat your hair first. I imagine you with very thick hair, is this right? It might be stunning if you were inclined to take the time to straighten it. Don't worry about damage if you condition your hair well when you wash it.

A matte face would look stunning also if you have oily skin. There are some new great products for keeping your skin matte that work easily. Being Italian, I use those products to make my skin matte and often it's all I wear, and I skip eye make up as my eyelashes are already black. Are yours as well? I skip lipstick altogether and stay with just a matte face when I am casual. I'm not the type, although I know all about it, to cover myself with make up. sSome women need make up to show up, and that is fine with me too.

I had one other thing I wanted to comment on in your post but I forgot it and cannot check your post from here! drat!
Oh well,
Best to you, Orchid,
dancer

"Question your privilege"