Oh, I have so many, this was so much a part of my career! You name it, I have the answer to it! Lets see, some fun tips:
- when you brush your teeth, brush your lips! It takes all that dry skin off and makes them smooth, all make up artists and sales people do this daily!
- The most versatile hair style and most common cut for models is a hair cut that is right above your shoulders. It is long enough for up do's and short enough to make it look short if you want it to.
- To look slimmer and to be a fashion stunner, wear one color from head to toe.
- The designer Valentino once said: No woman over 21 should go completely sleeveless. ( Uh huh. no one listened!)
- "Take care of the shoes and the hair and the rest will take care of itself." This is a common saying amongst fashion folk. If your shoes are "all that," and your hair is right for you, you look dressed and nice. You are also judged by those two things if you are a woman.
- To look dressed without make up, clothing, and when you are in shorts or pajamas and go to the market, just buy a designer purse. The investment pays off, (these purses are sellable, and some are worth more and more with time,) it's an accessory that you can "wear," no matter what you wear.
- Everyone has time and money for a manicure. It will make you feel good about yourself and keep you caring about yourself. EVERYONE should have manicures. It's also the best gift to give your non-fashion-interested friend as well!
- EVERYONE cares about fashion. Even if they only pick the color of the T-shirt they wear everyday at the store. NO ONE will "just throw on anything."
- to dress up your look when you live in jeans or shorts all of the time, make sure your shirts have a collar, even if it's just a polo collar.
- Make sure you pluck your eyebrows so that the ends go up, this makes your eyes perk up and not look saggy.

I could go on and on and on! There should be an "ask dancer," thread on this sort of stuff!

Very fun thread. I had a blast!
dancer, fashion fun for everyone!

"Question your privilege"