i also agree with ya dotsie i whish more of marrital splitt up's were handled without the need for courts, for the adults and the kids sakes.

seldom have i saw that, people get bitter hurt or just don't know what is fair so ask someone else to take that responcibilitie for them. Its sometimes worse if one partner is willing to play ball and the other isen't then theirs no choice but to go the court route.

It aint prettie for any one concered, the process is stressfull, expensive and harrasing. But at lest their is some type of system allbeit flawed that attempts to bring sometype of closure and fairness (even in its unfairness) to families even if they aint under the one roof or call themselfves families.

So no i not offended by your comment, i understand it and back it up to the hilt but still recognise that it aint always possible for a whole host of reasons.

Anyone want to comment on types of people or personalities or even circumstancies that has adults being fair and responcible child centrely behavide in thse circumstancies?