everie third marrage ending in divorces is the same statistick used over heer as well HL, and their is a lot of counsellers to choise from and a good few commited to marrige or relashionship councelling. I don't know how readilie they are used but by non religouse people as they are all linked to a religouse communitie in some sape or form, maybee it puts some people off and attracts others. One would imagine their be a lot more councelloers within either of the cities you live neer. I am glade that things have stabilised for you right now, the gchild might be a bonding distraction long enough for you both to become affectionate enough with each other in order to do or continue the counseeling and growing together process you were doing.

back to that question of foundhervoice at last and dealing with dependent children and ex's. "What observations/helpful advice do y'all have post-divorce for women who are dealing with uncooperative ex-spouses regarding dependent children? Have your views changed over time?"

in my experinces its a bleeding nightmare and those that say they care bout the child (emotional, mental, physical) wellfaire don't. I think its a disgrace and a big shame on the allegide adult in the cinario.

I onlie kn0w a few well maybee in truth onlie one couple that had anytype of positive relashionship/effect in relation to the kids. Just the one couple, they din't like eacjh other and weer hurt by the break-up but both put the kids wellfaire first.....please tell me i am unusule in onlie knowing one couple who have managed the above succesfullie??please!!