Retirement is still a fairly distant dream for us. I'm only 55, Dennis is almost 59, but has just started a new job and so needs to work on building a retirement fund. We hope to someday buy a fifth wheel camper trailer and travel the country. I would like to buy a house to replace the one that is falling down around our ears, and buy an older, cheaper trailer, but Dennis wants to buy a new fifth wheel trailer instead. That would be wonderful as long as we are physically well enough to travel. But one of these days, there is a strong chance that our health will deteriorate and then we will have a trailer we can't use and a house that has crumbled. Men's logic defies all common sense sometimes. If I mention my ideas, he gets all bent out of shape and thinks I'm throwing cold water over his dreams. sigh. At t his point, I'm just taking it day by day. Trying to keep my energy up enough to work full time, keep up with the kids and grandkids, do my art and writing, and keep this old termite infested shack standing upright.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-MqWXjIM1eacjJ77q9wkswg--;_ylt=AgfbngzLT12FakAufPfu72G0AOJ3?cq=1