Thanks Laurel, I bought some green tea at the store this week and while I was in a buying mood, I bought some cranberry as well. Talk about yummy. I've been using that as a snack. I love that TEA! I'm going to order some online now. I found a place where I can order 100 packets for what I'm paying for 20-count box at the store. Good grief!

Okay, a week ago today here's what I did. STOPPED all snacks which were made of chocolate. I know, I know, it killed me. Then I started drinking at least 16 ounces of water a day. AT LEAST. Usually double that. Then TEA at other times. I sip something all day while working.

I cut out all meat except fish and chicken, which wasn't any big deal for me because I'm almost a veggie anyway. I put a salad with every meal. The salad usually consisted of romaine lettuce, onions, mandrian oranges, cucumbers and if I had them, tomatoes. Either tomato-basil dressing, Olive Garden dressing, or a bit of Ranch (Ken's brand).

Fruit was a snack around 10 and then again around 3-4.

I tried to eat my last meal around 5ish. One day it was 6:30 before I ate, but other than that, around 5.

I've lost 8 pounds.

I cannot believe how my energy level has skyrocketed. My exercise during this time was cleaning out closets and house cleaning. I'm telling you, it works!