JawJaw, I know what you say, you say with love. So blast away. That's why I posted this.

Funny thing is, I haven't thought of "using him" until something better comes along. I am not like that.

Truthfully I have "found" what I thought I was looking for several times, but the older men are always such asses when it comes to sex that it's a total turnoff.

I'm not leading him on. After our last conversation several days ago, in his mind, it's over. He wasn't happy about it, but I was the "mature strong one." His last comment was "I'm really sad this won't work out, but I'm glad we've preserved the friendship."

I just can't help wondering if we both went into it with open minds if it might work. Of all the men I know/have run across over the past years, he is the most gentlemanly of them all, and seems much older when looked at in that way.

Why is this stuff so damn hard sometimes? If I was younger, or he was older, it wouldn't make a bit of difference. Should it just because of a number? That is the real question.

Thanks for the input girlfriend!

Whirlwind