I was visiting my daughter in the US a couple of years ago, she lived in an apt. with her college roomies. The apt. was on 'fraternity row' surrounded by fraternity and sorority houses a couple of blocks from the campus. I stayed with them for 8 or 10 days.

The balcony of the apt. overlooked the driveway and front yard of the frat next door. I like being outside and sat on the balcony a lot, watched the college world go by. Became familiar with the frat boys who went in and out all the time.

One of them began to talk to me occasionally up on the balcony. We'd chat and one day he asked me over for a beer. I said sure fine--but the girls were horrified. They said he was a very very bad boy (which I had gathered from watching the many girls come and go out of the frat as well), but why not? So I went over and had a beer with him.

Didn't take long before he propositioned me. Knowing he had girls out the wazoo I asked him why he would want to proposition an old lady like me? He said because those girls were so young and stupid and easy and he's never been with an attractive experienced *older woman* like me.

I felt like Mrs. Robinson. I was utterly insulted. He wasn't interested in me,he just wanted to see if he could take down a new and kinky unusual conquest....an older women. I wanted to clout the brat with his floor lamp. I promptly left.

Younger men may show interest in older women, but she'd be a fool to fall for it. She's just another vanquished quarry on the stud's hit list. Just feeding his ego.