Dotsie and Lousie,
I had done nothing but fight for my mother . Will continue to . I love her so much and miss her. I am in touch with the Omubman in DE and will call her on Monday . The gal from the Omubman looks in on Mother every month now. Also, yesterday I talked to so volunteers that will be checking on mother ,but forgot to give her my address and phone. I have had so much trouble with my mothers two relatives who have Power Of Attorney I could write a book about it and in fact I am working on it. I will call the administrator of the home. We checked everywhere yesterday under the bed in the bed . The aid said she think they went onto her food tray and went out. Ho, Hum.

I don't think that her reltives would do anything about it they don't want to put there own money out. They have already taken her S.S check money and had to buy her some clothes to show medicaid that they were doing something for her. That is after all this time. I take mother cream and boby lotions to her she does not have any and they don't visit her at all my brother said. I had to call the Hipaa Office In Phila because the home said I did not have the right to be notiflied if my mother died
. Well , a gal called me from the Hipaa Office and told me I do have rights and I got a copy of the Paragrah where it said that a family memeber has the right and a letter went off to the administrator and she called me and will comply with the law . I hope.

Mother is on Medicaid now and they will have to forward her S.S Check to the home . You see this is a on going battle with them.My mothers friend told me that the POW wanted to take out money from her S.S Check for services that done for my mother . I don't thin that they are suppose to do that , but will consulte a lawyer on that.

Oh, did I mention I am not on speaking turms with these two relatives for various reason. They are abusive .

Thanks again for letting me sound off.

Nancy