I have just come back from Delaware from seeing my mother in the nursing home . Mother is usually up and walking in her chair today she was in bed for some reason. After talking to the charge nurse she told me that mother had been walking all night long and was not sleeping that is why she is in bed today. Mother did wake up to smile at me . I hugged her and kissed her cheeks and told her I loved her and missed her with that she said where is my daughter Nancy . Wow! she did know me today. Mother is on the long goodbye she is (93). I then asked the charge nurse where are her false teeth. The nurse said they were taken out to clean and we can't find then . I then asked how long has this been that mother has lost her teeth with that she told me a week. Ho, Hum . Mother is going on Mediciad soon I heard . He power of attorney and are on a spend down I have checked her closet at the home and mother is in need of clothes that her cousin who has power of attorny has not provided for her .

I will report this to the Long Term Care in DE about her teeth missing don't you think. Mothers relatives whom have power of attorney don't want to put out money of there own on pocket for her . Oh, I am so upset just had to tell you all. Darn those relatives. I better stop I am tired . Just had to share this with you all.

Thanks for letting me sound off.

Nancy of MD