A few years ago, a friend of my Mom and Dad's died. I was commenting to my oldest sister about it and she spoke volumns to me when she said, "Its beginning."

By that she meant that the circle of life was moving rapidly, more rapidly than we wanted and NOW, we HAVE to pay attention to the movement because it has reached up in larger portions. Do does make sense? In other words, people we knew and loved were not dying, until then. But it seemed that once we "noticed" it, the cycle moved forward. It was time for my parents era to begin passing away, but we weren't ready to KNOW and FEEL it. It makes you look at your own mortality and question so many things about life.

At first when the kids left, I was overwhelmed with thoughts of doom and gloom, and feeling "left out" of life because they no longer needed me on a daily basis. Then I learned that this was a freeing thing, that I could do what I wanted to do and there was no guilt attached. Boy, did I ever start enjoying this phase of my life. Another cycle.

Then Daddy got sick and I became a care-giver. I learned to honor this and cherish the time spent with him until his death. Another cycle.

Mom was also sick at the very same time with breast cancer. I had double-duty as a caregiver. She survived (thank you Lord) and we became even closer. Another cycle.

Every single cycle was a gift, is a gift. The way you view it, or feel about it, is up to you, my dear friend. Choose to embrace whatever is going on, or NOT going on in your life and find the good in it. Its there! I promise you.

One way to help yourself with these feelings is to STAY in the NOW. Don't go borrowing troubles, or "what-if's." If I did that, I would drive myself into a deep depression because ANYTHING is possible. Stay in THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Enjoy it. Learn from it. Love it. After all, its all you have, really.

I'm sending you some hugs across the net. If you run out, let me know, I'll send you a bigger supply of them because honey, you are needed, and you are loved. I know...I'm a Queen for Pete's sake. And I have spoken! Anybody that disagrees with da Queen here...well, off with their heads!