Thanks Dianne. My husband says he's talked to him...LW is coming this weekend and his glasses arrived in my mail box this morning along with other mail for him. The place LW ordered his glasses from isn't more than five miles from the base but he had them shipped to our address in the next state. I just cannot figure this out.
When he comes this weekend my husband is going to ask him what he's done to change his mail. I did find out one thing. If LW doesn't do anything we can go to the PO and have his mail routed to quarter deck address from this address. I called the base and got the address of his quarter deck and talked with the post office chief on base. He told me that LW should fill out a change of address but if he doesn't then we can do it which will make his mail go to the base with or without him doing something...so, we'll see what happens this weekend.