addicts and cops don't go together verie well but id have no trouble calling them but time they arrive someones batterd anyway and its all over...but its a good deterint. Also if your violent then your not allowed back which dose and dosent work depending how mad they are at the time, it dosent happen all that often, in all honestie.
It just amasizes me that what is natural for a women to do is sometimes so verie unatural for a man to do and vice veersa....hay our diffrences work to advantige in diffrent situasions.

I think the other lad (worker)now he has had the aha! moment he know what to do next time, gess thats what experinces is all about.
What dose shock me is you think a man in his fourties would have grown out of fighting to resolve things...He is a fit man he a bilder and works out at the jim, i did tell po expecting a mini leacture but i didn't get one she was half asleep and muttering about testosterone hehehe she not mentioned it today.

Geting pushed or hit in the cross fire not something thats ever happend in anyway that hurt....At the time i don't think about that but do afterwards once its all over...and hate being scared. Hay maybee thats why i am calm at the time in middle of it, its shock!!! and not calmness, well its possible.

when i think about it then i think i too old for all this....and i am a mummie lol Hence thats why i wan't to change field of work but its a path that always leads back to same place....is it a destinie thing i wonder? lol, its not funnie but is at the same time...Hence you get me complaining about it from time to time...it all has its rewards but down sides at times...and i get down a bit with them. Do you think that sometimes types of employment can be a destinie, not quite a vovasion but you know what i meen, like you have born teachers or leaders or something...????

well at lest its nice to know that it is a female thing to seperate untill calm....and that you had janglie nerves as well HL...

One of you said men throw punchies as a stress relife, i thought that at times too....i don't understand the, "right we had a dig its over and now we are mates thing"....i not as forgiven if i get hit, i do like working with men and even alongside them ut their still bits of behaviour weer i feel like a total alien...

dahhh well i am a girl lol, figures.