Lovely Lady Jane,
All of we Picses are not the same as not all Aries are the same, but there are common traits which I described! If you want the whole picture you need a "birthchart" done!

So, you are an Aquarius? Guess what, Lady Jane, know what made me the way I am? Being raised by TWO of you Aquarians! LOL, I blame them for everything. Actually, those bizarre Aquarians are proud of me.

You are Aquarius. You are a wee bit strange but in a good way and are loved by others for it. You are attracted to and are good at joining groups, ( Like this one,) with different interests than the same ol, same ol. You are not above pulling a practical joke to kick things up if people you like are bored! You honestly love your groups of people and are a humanitarian! Yours would be the sign of MOST of our Presidents, (yes,) and yours would be the sign of those who are public examples for good. You would be the first to take in the neighbor's child if that child were having a hard time and you would put that child on the right road, however, you would perhaps, forget your own children! LOL.

And Lastly, You are way ahead of your time and see things coming before they do. You do this with your BRAIN, (which operates a bit differently, huh?) not with intuition!

Many Aquarians have high IQs. NOW, if we can just remind them that they have to live in the real world too!

Bless you my Aquarian friend,
dancer

"Question your privilege"