Anne3, Aries is the strongest physically of all the signs of the zodiac. Aries is a Fire sign and the first of the fire signs. It is pure creative energy and the best for getting things started and leading groups in the direction they want to go. An Aries never says never and will knock down walls others are afraid of. An Aries has only one, in my opinion, challange and that is to face fear. They ARE brave but their fear can freeze them into non-action. If an Aries is not actively pursuing a goal they are not themselves. They thrive on action and their creativity is always expressed somewhere. They must have room for their creativity to thrive. Van Gogh was a typical Aries and so is Warren Beatty. The Aries type is, again, pure, innocent, energy towards whatever they decide is what they want to accomplish. They are the tradional white knight, and thrive on saving the downtrodden or weaker than themselves. Fear is the thing that makes them stubborn and they are, inside, very sweet and kind. They are often afraid to show that sweetness because they are busy "braving up," to the next challange.
If I were Aries I would make sure to do two things: One is to face my fears head on as soon as I could and the other is that I would work to remember to FINISH the projects I started! They are who you want on your side when things get tough because they will champion a cause, and do it first if they believe in it. Again, Fear is the enemy of an Aries.

I am a third generation astrologer so if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. My sister is published on the subject.

Go get um!
dancer has an Aries son.

"Question your privilege"