Anne3,
I think it's darling the way you admit to your making things a bit harder being stubborn! It's cute, it really is. I love that about an Aries. If they are in the wrong, or if they hurt you, they are the first to say they are sorry and mean it! They are great for that! Other signs will battle it out and tell you it was your fault for some stupid reason but an Aries will say, "you're right," I'm sorry," and move on!
A good, good thing.

But truthfully, HOW do you get through to an Aries??? Anne3 do tell? I wish I knew! I have a situation where I so wish I could get through to one!

OH! My older son is Aries. In his first year of college he came in late and saw that he forgot his dorm room key. He didn't want to wake up the House supervisor and he wanted to just take care of it himself, so he lightly kicked in the door~! He was not drunk, he was not high on anything, he was 18 and thought that it was rude to wake up the adult that watched over the house for something like a key becauswe as he put it, "I was too stupid to bring it!" So, guess who paid for one dorm room door? ME, that's right. He was so innocent though. He said it was wrong and looking back on it, he should have awaken the house person.

Sound familar, Anne3?

dancer

"Question your privilege"