Astrology is more of a science to astrologers than a belief system.A belief in God is present in most astrologers. It is a scientific tool, at least, to me. The moon affects us and this is recorded by science and the sun affects us as well. It is simply the idea of other planets affecting us as well. The birthchart is the placement of all the planets at the exact time of your birth and it is believed that those placements, not just your sun sign, affect us and who we are.

It is not believed that the astrology chart defines our life and is a map we cannot affect. It is not believed that the birth chart is written in stone as to who we are, but it can provide many insights into why we are how we are and it can help, as the Reagans and many others believe, tell us the future trends we may expect in our lives. How we react is our choice, thus the live's path is in our hands. The more we know ourselves, the more power we have over our lives.

And so, it is with the idea that a person's traits and tendencies are made up of all the planets positions at your birth, and the TIME of your birth, making us all different. The sun may have been in Aries when you were born, but where the other planets were will make you somewhat different from another Aries.

I thought I would explain this. God, whom I believe in, does not come into my doing of astrology charts, I do not believe it is a belief system, as I said, and most good astrologers believe in God as well.

I wanted to clear this up.

dancer9

Edited by dancer9 (01/02/08 06:13 PM)

"Question your privilege"