I'm Gemini...the twins...

wikipedia said

Gemini is the third sign of the Zodiac and associated with youth and versatility. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a sociable, fun-loving, versatile, lively, communicative, liberal, mentally active and friendly character but one which is also prone to moodiness, inconsistency, superficiality, restlessness and laziness.

In terms of anatomy, Gemini is said to rule the shoulders, upper arms, nerve fibers, lungs, thymus gland, trachea and bronchi, structural features of the clavicle, scapula, and humerus. In terms of geography Gemini is linked with the United States of America, Australia, Belgium, Sardinia, Armenia, and Wales.

Physically, individuals born under the sign of Gemini supposedly tend to have a straight and narrow nose, long and thin limbs, a well-proportioned chin, a pointed jawline, fine bone structure, large ears, high cheekbones, a wide mouth, a roundish head, finely-textured hair, small hands, and long and slender fingers. They are thought to usually be slender in build and of average height.

Among medieval astrologers, Gemini was thought of as a fortunate sign, and its subjects were considered to possess the qualities of intense devotion, genius, largeness of mind, goodness, and liberality.

The personality traits seem to fit...including moodiness...and according to some laziness!

I do have problems with my shoulders...both have been frozen...(not fun!!)

Physical characteristics...I have fine hair...that's as far as it goes...

And there are definitely 2 of me!