What a beautiful fantasy Celtic…I'm lost in it all ready.

I'd rise up high in a huge balloon and take all the people I love with me. The basket would be so big, that it could carry all of us and a three man jazz combo.

It would be a beautiful warm breezy day. We'd float over snow-capped mountains and watch at eye -level a family of baby eagles learn how to fly. We'd sweep over sparkling lakes and see dots of sailboats below. Green thick pastures covered with colorful meadow flowers would be in full bloom. We'd float over apple tree orchards and the sweet smell of spring would drift right up to us.

We would all hold our hands, and thank God we have each other smiling at one another with love filled hearts.

The combo would play "What a Wonderful World", and we'd sing along...and know the lyrics by heart.

The soft wind current would allow us to spend the day from sunrise to sundown...without needing to go to the bathroom once. (This is a dream, right…I'm in control here.) Of course the picnic basket is full of fresh fruit, light wine and French bread.

Sigh.