Hey Lassies

...I DID IT....I DID IT!! I completed and sent away my application for The Metropolitan University in London..this very evening. I can't beleive it!!! I never would have beleived it possible or even entertained the thought of taking my 'career' in Jewellry and Design to its maximum potential.
I was asking Celt this morning...like a sorta reality check...'am I delusional about wanting to do this?'...I don't even need to post her response as you may know how she responded.
I am putting alot on the line doing this...and with everything in life...I also am taking risks....wow.
If you knew me and my lifes history....to get this place in Uni will be huge.
No more light under a bushell(sp?)No more crippling fear and self doubt...to the degree that I only wish I could do what I was lucky enough to be talented at.
I realy am living the dream...and the main reason for such a huge transformation is that someone realy sees who I am and always has. She also beleives in me....geeesh, I beleive in me.

I should know quite soon when I will get an interveiw...hopefully in Apr/May!!!

I am so fortunate in many, many ways(amen)to have turned a sorry-a**ed life around and reach such dizzy heights.

I have a great gratitude for the encouragement from the boomer forums..and beleive that the support and encouragement received hear has a big influence...so thanks to all who have been there for me.

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love