Danita
You wrote: "BWS must be filling a void in your life, as it does for many of us."

You are absolutely right! I have very few people in my life with whom I feel safe enough to pour out my soul to and receive the understanding and feedback found here at BWS.

The one person who should be my best friend and confidant - my husband - just says things like: "Get over it" This from a man who when I met him 8 1/2 years ago told me I am the only woman he has ever been able to talk too. But when I really look back on things he never really talked to me about the things that mattered. And now the silence in our relationship is deafening.

Recently my husband who is 10 years older than me has been having some health issues that appear to be heart related. This morning I told him about a new heart transplant program at Mayo Clinic in Arizona - we had been talking about a friend of ours who needs a heart transplant - he said "maybe that's what I need" And I blurted out: "Yes maybe we both need one then maybe we would love each other again" "Yah right" is all he said. Truth is...I know that we have never loved each other. Oh sure we care about each other and we fill some needs but too much is missing.
Ok I know I'm rambling and maybe all this belongs in another forum.
Thanks for letting me vent a bit.