Hey JJ --
I bought some cards like that recently too. What you call "touchable" I call "3-D" (three-dimensional) -- same thing.

I got my last batch of envelopes at Staples. The envelopes are 5 3/4 X 8 3/4, 5 different colors in the box and 20 envelopes of each color and they're the peel & stick kind. They also had boxes of one color or all white. When I make cards on the computer I use 8 1/2 X 11 card stock that I buy in a big package that contains lots of different colors (not sure where I got that......Walmart maybe, or one of the office supply stores like Staples or Office Depot. Anyway when you fold that in half to make a card it becomes 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 which fits nicely into these envelopes. Can't remember what I paid for the envelopes (or the card stock) but it must have been pretty reasonable or I wouldn't have bought it.....I tend to be a tightwad sometimes!!

Ijust recently started saving greeting cards that were sent to me so I can cut things out of them to re-use on my own cards. And I started digging thru some old craft books and found some other stuff I can play with too. Don't get in my way when I have my scissors in my hands!!

Ok I've gotta ask. Is your aunt's name really Butterball?