OHMYGOSH...today I took Aaliyah(4) and Dublin(6) out to eat at one of our local restaurants for a treat.

Both of the kids had a favorite toy with them and I really didn't pay attention...you know, hurry, hurry...

We were seated and the place was full. The kids set their things down and we went to fill our plates. (Buffet) We came back to our table and were preparing to eat when I hear this most embarrassing and loud spluttering sound coming from Aaliyah's side of the table.

I looked around to see if anyone else heard and caught a few people staring and a few others snickering. Then she did it again and again. She and Dublin were laughing hysterically while Grammy jumped to retrieve the cushion. My cheeks were burning.

The little skunk had sneaked in her whooppee cushion and was squeezing it repeatedly. I had to wrestle it from the little Shirley Temple look alike who then started screaming to have it back!

"No ice cream for you!" I was so embarrassed...anything like this ever happen to you??!!