Hi Sharon, I've heard from several people that New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries ever. I've also heard Bavaria, Germany resembles it a lot. That's where I live. We have mountains and crystal clear lakes…just no ocean. But the beaches in northern Germany, on the North Sea are beautiful.

JJ, I agree. Yellowstone is unbelievable. We saw it at sunset; the colour plays on those orange/yellow rocks looked like those old-fashioned postcards that have been coloured in. Almost fake. It was amazing.

Anno I find that interesting that of all the 50 states; you loved Maine the most. That's my favourite too! Were you there during Indian summer? I love Cape Cod as well. Have you ever been there?

When Hubby and I travel, we make a point of alternating; a day sight-seeing and the next day either taking it easy at the beach or playing golf.

I'm always battling the travel bug. I'm looking into a sailing tour for this summer. There are beautiful rivers to sail, with bed and breakfast along the shores. I would like to do those kinds of trips as long as we still feel fit.