JJ, I feel like I just took a peak into your home. Can't blame your granddaughter for making herself up; afterall, she is THE princess.

Seven of our family members met in a restaurant by the sea today. After dinner and a little too much wine, we took a walk along the lake. Near a playground we sat down; squishing together on the park bench like sparrows on a branch. Of course there wasn't any more room for our granddaughter, who stood in front of the bench and just stared at the giggling adults in front of her.

Her mother started to sing; "You are my Sunshine." My other DIL pitched in, and of course my Mom and me joined them. Our little baby granddaughter first bobbed her little but up and down to the rhythm of the song. Now if that wasn't cute enough… she actually swayed her chubby hips sideways, back and forth, and around in circles; moving like a little Hawaiian hoola girl!

The way we were singing, between laughter and knee slapping guffaws, people in the park should have picked up their heels and run; but grandbaby stole the show. A group of people gathered, and clapped their hands, getting her to really groove. I couldn't believe it…she's only a year old! My son said he wants to send her to a table dancing Kindergarden school.