Good Morning Ladies-
I was hoping I could ask a favor of the widows in our group. I intend to approach our local paper about a column idea. I want to help out the widows in our area, answer any questions they may have, help them find necessary resources in the area and just generally be there to listen. I've written a pitch letter to the managing editor, included a starter article to help kick off the idea, but I also need a minimum of five sample columns to send along. I want them to be real letters that I can answer, to show that I can write and I can help. Could I ask some of you lovely ladies to help me out here and write me some sample letters? I would be eternally grateful. I've already asked a couple of new friends of mine to help out and they've graciously agreed, but I need a few more letters. I'd really appreciate any and all help with this project. Everyone needs a purpose in life and since my husband died, I've been in a kind of limbo, not quite sure where I was headed or what my new purpose could be. I believe this may be it. I have to earn a living and I'd so like to help people, this may be the way to do both and I must pursue it.
TIA for any help, encouragement and support. And if there's anything I can do for any of you, don't hesitate to ask.
Copygal

Life is what happens while you're making other plans.