Oh, I forgot to mention that about five years ago, I discovered how important exfoliation is and how much better my skins absorbs moisturizers when I do this procedure.

I use Philosophy's Micorodelivery Peel once a week - smells like oranges - and every single day, I use St. Eve's mild, Apricot Scrub. This is available at Walmart's and most drug stores.

What a difference exfoliation makes. If dead skin cells are sitting on your skin, how can any moisturizer work? Well, that's how I reasoned out the need to do the peels, etc.

I'm in total agreement with, oh my gosh, a senior moment - can't recall her name - about working on your skin from the inside out.

Gotta eat right, no smoking, no sun (one of my routine moisturizers has a sunscreen), plenty of water and veggies.

Basically, as I age, I just want to look the best I can and I'm having a good time trying. I will spend money on products that work on my skin. That's the key: every body is different, everyone's skin needs what it needs. But, as - oh, is there a memory cream out there - as our friend said, the bottom line is eating healthy and drinking plenty of healthy fluids.

Oh, and I've also heard that putting moisture in your living space is great for the skin. A good humidifier probably is a great beauty investment.

Emily in Maryland