Hi. Starting Over, what a great testimony to MK. And to hear you say that you look and FEEL pretty is wonderful! Browse, vanity comes at any age. My grandmother is 100. When I was taking care of her, she told me to go get her magnifying mirror and bring it to her along with her tweezers. She peered into the mirror and plucked her chin hairs. Then she asked me to tell her if she had missed any! As I age, I am getting a full face of fuzzy hairs, including the course chin hairs. Dianne, you would look pretty with a bag over your head! Cookie, I remember Noxema. My grandmother would tell me to put it on my pimples. It's funny that after 30 years she had the exact same jar of Noxema in her bathroom. Yes, it was the same jar! The one she kept at her house for me and my zits. The cream turned yellow, but it smelled the same! Right now I am using Olay products. I saw TV infomercial conducted by Cindy Crawford for meaningfulbeauty products. You pay about $30.00 every 2 months for a LOT of products that come in the mail. I was almost sold. The two worst things of being a teen beauty queen was 1) my mother teaching me to shave my legs because the hairs were curling under the panty hose that I needed to wear for Confirmation 2) my mother taking me to her hairdresser for my first eyebrow tweeze and shape. As far as I am concerned, I would have never tweezed my brows. Now it seems as though the dark hairs on my legs have transferred to my face, and I don't have to shave my legs so often. Or maybe I'm just not wearing panty hose so much! Anyway, I am getting grey/white hairs on my brows. If I pluck them, I'll have nothing left. Oh, what to do! I bought some Clarins cream yesterday that promises to reduce the appearance of pores and wrinkles. I don't believe it, but I bought it anyway. I don't wear blush anymore. If I were on a desert island the one item I would want to have is my eyelash curler. I never heard of heating it, but it makes sense!