Great topic! I am always interested in tips on makeup and skin care. I too, have worn makeup since I was a teenager. I wear a light liquid foundation, eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick & sometimes a little blush. I also use to wear face powder and black mascara, but have stopped using the powder years ago, and have changed to using a dark brown mascara. How do you all feel about the age defying makeup?? I personally don't like it. It looks and feels too heavy on my face. I look....made up! Another way to curl eye lashes is to use your dryer. Put it on low and blow them upward after you have applied mascara. Works pretty good. I have natural curly hair, but not eyelashes. They are as straight as can be!

I have tried lots of different creams and moistures over the years, but always seem to go back to Ponds. Works as good as anything for me. I don't use soap to wash my face neither. Remember Noxzema? When I was a teenager, I use to use that everynight after washing my makeup off my face before going to bed.