I don't wear make-up all the time (I go to the gym 6 mornings per week and there is absolutely NO point in putting on make-up before that as I'd just sweat it off) but I do wear it when we go out or if I'm going someplace with my gal pals or whatever.
I apply moisturizer as soon as I get out of the shower......face first, and then body. I apply an eye cream first, then I use a regenerating serum on my face followed by a moisturizer with sunscreen. By the time I've dried my hair, face is ready to apply makeup. I LOVE Vital Radiance smoothing eye primer.....just a tiny dab before applying eye shadow makes the eyeshadow last all day, and it doesn't end up all in the crease of my eye....it actually stays put! Also like their under-eye concealer.....it has a hyrdator you apply first and then a concealer. I swear it hides under eye shadows very well.
Then a light touch with eye-shadow,and a little eye-liner (I like Cover Girl eyeliner that's like a fine point magic marker, I can get a really thin line with it, and I like the charcoal grey color, with my coloring). Mascara, which I apply, then go over my lashes to seperate them even more with a little spooly brush. A touch of blush on both cheekbones, and I also like the mineral foundations. I tend to be tan year round and I like the Neutrogena bronzer mineral foundation. Just a little bit and it leaves a very natural yet smooth looking finish.
I like the Sally Hansen lip plumper (not so much for the way it plumps lips -- I really can't tell that it does that so much.......as the way it looks and feels) and then a touch of colored lipstick, right now my favorite is a Revlon lipstick.
On days when I don't wear make-up (most of the time!) I still use the eye cream, regenerating serum, and moisturizer. I swear by the regenerating serum, my skin is much smoother than it used to be. Usually I use Olay regenerating serum but I recently got a sample of Patricia Wexler's serum from Bath and Body works and that stuff is fabulous........I may have to switch permanently after I use up my bottle of Olay.